In line with the Government and Public Health England’s advice of Monday 16 March, we are suspending all public activity due to take place in March and April.
- All Spark Young Writers’ groups meeting across the region
- Short courses and writing workshops for adult writers
- Room 204 writer in development gatherings
Everyone with a booked ticket has been contacted with details of refunds and other arrangements. Please contact the office if you feel you should have had an email and haven’t. (Contact details below.)
In addition, again, in line with the recommendations, we are all working from home for the foreseeable future.
Calls to the office will be forwarded to other numbers, but it will be much easier if you email us individually.
Here are contact details:
- For marketing, press, communications, refunds on places booked, and events, contact Liv on olivia[at]writingwestmidlands.org
- For Spark Young Writers and Read On EU projects, contact Emma on emma[at]writingwestmidlands.org
- For Birmingham Literature Festival enquiries, contact Shantel on shantel[at]writingwestmidlands.org
- For funding, Room 204, writer one-to-ones, and the organisation as a whole, contact Jonathan on jonathan[at]writingwestmidlands.org
- For any other enquiries, contact Heddwen on heddwen[at]writingwestmidlands.org
We are all likely to be working unusual hours over the next few weeks, so please bear with us. We will get back to you soon.
In the meantime, over the next few days and weeks, we’ll be gathering together material, writing prompts, ideas, online writing communities and other things which we can put out through our social media channels to keep in touch with our amazing network of writers, and keep you all in touch with each other.
We’ll be back to normal as soon as we can.
Jonathan, Emma, Shantel, Liv, Heddwen and Bronia
The Writing West Midlands team